- Designed and programmed Intranet Company Directory and in/out board so employees could easily access the status of another employee
- Designed and programmed a Lightning Risk Assessment Calculator to help potential clients determine if their facility is recommended to have lightning protection
- Designed and programmed several technical calculators for Alltec Corporation’s Early Streamer Emission Terminals
- Designed and programmed custom part cost calculator to help employees determine the cost of a part given several options.
- Designed and Programmed a custom Microsoft Access Database to track real estate business functions: maintenance requests, tenants, property owners, lease renewals, commissions, and advertising
- Designed, programmed, and maintained several websites. Websites are designed for easy update through the use of Content Management Systems
- Recommend and implement hardware and software solutions to solve business requirements
- Manage vendor accounts and requests for quotation
- Ensure company meets all state and federal regulations. as well as ensure software licensing, ICANN, and disposal of hazardous materials is within compliance
- Write and disseminate “How-to…” articles on company intranet site
- Maintain and repair network hardware and software, and monitor network to ensure its availability to system users.
- Proactively monitor and evaluate system performance and technical issues; recommend, research, and implement solutions.
- Set-up on LAN, troubleshoot, and repair Windows NT 4.0, 2000, XP, and Vista, MAC OS 9 & X workstations.
- Implement and configure network router, switches, and access points
- Set-up user accounts and scritps access network resources
- Create and manage Group Policy in Microsoft Windows Server environments
- Manage Veritas, Yosemite, and Windows system back-ups. Restore system and/or files as required.
- Install and manage corporate anti-virus program.
- Manage email in Microsoft Exchange Server and POP environments
- Program and maintain NEC & Norstar phone systems
- Assist users with application questions
- Perform detailed systems analysis through the study of office procedure, data policies, user requirements, business relationship models and functions
- Organize and manage the development and distribution of network-accessible relational databases.
- Designed and implemented custom Microsoft Access Database Applications.
- Create stored-procedures and tigers through use of Visual Basic and SQL
- Logical and physical model architecture including creating and maintaining entity relationship diagrams (ERD) and creating database design language (DBDL) models
- Designed and created application interfaces
- Layout and creation of tables, primary/foreign keys, and indexes in correspondence to business operational goals
- Perform database maintenance, tuning, backup, and recovery
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Access
Network/Workstation Operating Systems
- Red Hat Linux
- MAC OS 9, X, Tiger
- Microsoft Server 2000/2003/2007
- Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0, 2000, ME, & XP, Vista, Window
- Visual Basic
- ActionScript 3.0
- Symantec Corporate Antivirus
- Symantec Mail Security for Exchange Server
- AVG Network Edition
- Veritas Backup Exec
- DIG, ipconfig, netstat, & netdaig
- Microsoft Active Directory & GPO’s
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Windows Server Update Services
- Microsoft Internet Information Services
Brumit Restaurant Group; Asheville, NC
- 2009-current, Information Technology Manager
- 2007-2009, Information Technology Manager/Graphic Designer
TR Networks; Asheville, NC
- 2007-2008, Contract Consultant
Tessier Associates, Inc.; Asheville, NC
- 2003-2007, Director of Information Technology
- 2000-2003, System Administrator/Office Manager